Transfer of Knowledge for nano-Electronic Design Automation
Oct. 2005 - Sep. 2010
343 803 euro
Project page: http://www.lmn.pub.ro/tok
Transfer of knowledge in the area of High Performance Computing aiming to the development of research-training capacities of the Romanian Scientific and Technical Community of Researchers in the area of Scientific Computation in Electrical Engineering and nano-Electronic Design Automation (nEDA).
The total research-training effort is 72 person x months.
- A functional cluster of PCs, Beowulf type with 64 nodes, designed and installed by the hired ToK experts;
- A functional hybrid Grid, which interconnects a system with a distributed architecture and an existing system with parallel architecture;
- The connection of the local HPC resources with international ones, using shared-resource model and Grid technology, resulting a virtual organization, dedicated to new FP7 proposals, partnerships, topics;
- Set-up by the ToK experts of a coherent, comprehensive, easy-to-use HPC software development system with quality assurance procedures;
- Training and demonstrations with advanced computational tools, tuned for nEDA, on such systems.
June 4th, 2017: Oferta educationala pentru viitorii doctoranzi; click aici pentru detalii.
July 26th, 2012: We have an opening for the MEMS project, see its page for details.
March 13th, 2012: Welcome to the new LMN site, launched today!