PhD Lect., Faculty of Electrical Engineering, POLITEHNICA University Bucharest
Main area of interests
- High performance computing for multiphysic simulation, mainly the following aspects:
- mathematics: functional analysis;
- physics: main physical quantities and governing laws of physic phenomena;
- numerical methods: the finite element method, domain decomposition methods;
- computer implementations:
- parallel algorithms for domain decomposition methods;
- object oriented techniques applied for domain decomposition methods;
- implementing parallel algorithms with dedicated software packages for PDE solving: FreeFem++, ONELAB, COMSOL Multiphysics;
- The Digital Twin concept - practical implementation for electrical equipment and power diesel/natural gas driven generators.
- 1983 - 1988: The Electrical Engineering Faculty - POLITEHNICA Institute of Bucharest;
- 1994: Numerical Simulation of the Electromagnetic Field - University of Bath (U.K.): postgraduate grant during the TEMPUS JEP-2717 E.C. Project;
- 2012 - 2021: PhD studies: PhD School of Electrical Engineering within the POLITEHNICA Institute of Bucharest.
June 4th, 2017: Oferta educationala pentru viitorii doctoranzi; click aici pentru detalii.
July 26th, 2012: We have an opening for the MEMS project, see its page for details.
March 13th, 2012: Welcome to the new LMN site, launched today!