Prof. of Electrical and Computer Engineering with PUB
Head of Numerical Methods Laboratory (LMN)
Director of Research Center for Computer Aided Electrical Engineering (CIEAC)
Main area of interests:
- Electromagnetic field
- Electric circuits
- Computational electromagnetics
- SCEE - Scientific Computing in Electrical Engineering
- MOR - Model Order Reduction
- OIPE - Optimization and Inverse Problems in Electromagnetism
- HPC-CSE - High Performance Computing - Computational Science and Engineering
- EDA - Electronic Design Automation
- ENDE - Electromagnetic Nondistructive Evaluation
- CAEE - Computer Aided Education of Engineers
Studies & professional background:
- 1965 - High School NICOLAE BALCESCU, Braila
- 1970 - MSc in Electrical Engineering (Ing.), POLITEHNICA Institute of Bucharest
- 1978 - PhD (Dr.ing.), POLITEHNICA Institute of Bucharest
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Daniel.Ioan@upb.ro
Home page: http://www.lmn.pub.ro/~daniel
Researcher ID: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/C-4338-2011
June 4th, 2017: Oferta educationala pentru viitorii doctoranzi; click aici pentru detalii.
July 26th, 2012: We have an opening for the MEMS project, see its page for details.
March 13th, 2012: Welcome to the new LMN site, launched today!